If there is one thing guys love to keep this these days it's their beard because its the only thing that differentiate you from a 12 year old boy, :) lol.☺☺☺
How to maintain a healthy Beard.
- Eat right. There aren't specific foods that will cause your beard to sprout like Jack's beanstalk, but eating a balanced diet generally promotes healthy hair and skin. ...
- Wash it. ...
- Dry carefully. ...
- Apply oil. ...
- Use the right tools.
"If you don't pay any attention to your beard, pretty soon, you're going to look like a wanderer from the Alaskan wild," says Sandy Poirier, celebrity stylist and owner of Shag, a salon in Boston.
Whether you're just past the stubble stage or trying to tame a 2-foot mass, here are some beard care tips.
How to grow it better
- The itch: This is the point where the faint-hearted give up. If you stick with it, it gets better after a few weeks.
- Let it grow: Wait a few months before trying to shape a beard. That’s even if you plan to keep it short and close to the face in the long run.
- Shaping and trimming a beard too early is a common rookie mistake -- a mistake that can take weeks or months to fix. "Let it get a little wild at first.
"Once you have about an inch or an inch and a half, then you can start shaping it."
- Know when to give up. It's a hard truth, but not all guys can grow a beard. It's just a matter of