11/09/2013

How Romantic::Saka kisses his wife in public


Olaide Oyetoro is the wife of popular actor, lecturer and MTN ambassador, Hafiz Oyetoro, aka Saka. They have been married for 10 years and have three children together. They met while Hafiz was a lecturer at the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education while Laide was a student at the college. Olaide recently opened up about life as Saka's wife. She said:

"I am so happy and lucky to have married a comedian. We didn't really date for a long time, he proposed to me the second time we met. He's a very lovely man, honestly he's incomparable. He truly loves me and I love him. Life with him is peaceful and I thank God"

Featured post

10 Awesome Widgets to Try on Your Android Phone.

One way Android remains unique from other popular mobile phone operating systems is its embrace of app widgets. Widgets on your home screen...