10/07/2013

Indian Actor Hrithik Rosan Undergoing Surgery

This is what he wrote on his facebook page:
Innocence inspires so silently and discreetly and yet all so powerfully! Missing my sons. (I’m not allowed to see them yet..). The following words I write for them inspired BY them...And wish to hear it from them someday .... If I could fly... i'd fly my highest. When I can run... i'll run my fastest. If I walk... i'll walk my tallest. If I stand... i'll stand my strongest. If I need to sit... i'll sit with my head up. If I must sleep... i'll soar above clouds in my mind. If I can...I will. I can. So I will. I'm Great. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

10 Awesome Widgets to Try on Your Android Phone.

One way Android remains unique from other popular mobile phone operating systems is its embrace of app widgets. Widgets on your home screen...